Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crazy Curlers!

I'm not a huge girly-girl, but, Beth loves new hairdos and painting her fingernails. And I admit, I do get a kick out of dressing her up. Thank goodness my sister is watching out for me. She told us about this fun way to curl hair.

So, without further ado . . . presenting Bouncy Curls Beth! Complete with Party Dress and other accessories!

Barbie, eat your heart out.

Here's a rear shot. Now, guess how she got these adorable curls!

Socks! Take four regular socks, tie them in knots, let them sit overnight, and voila! Curls galore.

Here's Beth from the night before.


And another rear shot for a better look at the curls.

Maybe I will get the hang of this someday. If you want some other fun hair-do ideas, we like this site: http://www.cutegirlshairstyles.com/

5 comments:

Margie B said...

So darling! I did this with Mattie's hair and it turned out gorgeous (just like Beth's). I even tried Hannah's hair (which will NOT curl) and it worked. Very pretty and very easy.

Alison Alleman said...

I can't handle the cuteness of that girl. Can't handle it. Zach almost cries when he reads your posts. We miss you.

Becky R. said...

I miss you guys too! She is soooooooooo cute!

Mary said...

I don't know how I missed this post, but gorgeous! I'm happy to see that the sock curls work for you guys. Love you!

Mom Alleman said...

We love our beautiful Beth! Who just continues to get even more beautiful! We love the curls and we especially love the smile! Love you guys!