Sunday, August 18, 2013

Pocatello Trip

We have been trying to post this since May. At least, that was when we headed up to Pocatello to visit Kacey, Tyler and Leah. It was a wonderful trip! 

Here are some photos from a park Kacey showed us. It was unlike any I have ever seen. Wouldn't mind having some parks like that around here.
Beth LOVES Leah!

It is so easy to take pictures of someone so photogenic.

We love Leah's cute smile.

It was hard to get Eric out of this swing. He says we need one at home just like it.

Every once in a while you get a picture of what Robert is really like. This is one. "I see a way to escape, are they looking?" 

Cousins having fun together.
 At the zoo the kids were thrilled with the animals. Robert was in shock and pointing most of the time.

"Oh, my gosh! What is that?"

Also at the zoo, Beth showed us that she knows ALL the animals' real names. We stuck all the clips together to make this video.



Here are some random pictures of the kids showing me their "tough" faces over chocolate chip muffins.
"I ate it before you could!"
"Yeah, you can be tough and eat muffins too."

2 comments:

Mary said...

Very cute. I want to check out that park too!

Margie B said...

Love it! Beth is SO funny! I wish we could hang out together. I miss you!