Saturday, October 13, 2012

Hunting Camp Video Re-Post


Ryan here.

It's that time of year again! The mountains turn fiery red and yellow, the air is crisper, and the elk emerge from their mountain hideaways.

Yes, it's opening day for the traditional Clines Family Hunting Camp. To honor that occasion, we're re-posting the Hunting Camp video Cassie and I put together a few years back.

So turn up the volume on your computer and enjoy!

And if this video gets your blood pumping, leave us a boisterous "Arrrgh!" in the comments.




P.S. If you have any particularly fond Hunting Camp memories, I invite you to share them with us in the comments as well. Thanks.

3 comments:

Margie B said...

Looooooooove it! I'd forgotten how fun it was. Thanks for reposting.

Mary said...

I kept waiting to have an awesome comment to put up, but alas, I guess that isn't going to happen. I love this, it makes me smile. Love you guys!

Ty said...

Thanks for reposting this. I loved it the first time and even more the second. I missed you guys this year!