Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick Post

Beth and Eric were playing with the vacuum attachments and Beth ended up like this.
A few weeks ago Eric was sitting at the table doing some letter practice and started singing. I went and got the camera so you could all see this.

"If you're happy and you know it write a 'K'."


Here is the world's biggest mosquito bite. Eric has a gift for milking these things for all they're worth, but I was really worried for a while because he said it didn't itch and I didn't know what this huge bump was. It was about three and a half inches in diameter and stood up off his leg almost three-quarters of an inch.


2 comments:

Mom Alleman said...

Oh my goodness! It's hard to see Beth with a black eye and Eric with the biggest mosquito bite I've ever seen! But it was fun to hear Eric sing his little "K" song! We love you guys!

Marcy in TX said...

Are you sure that was a mosquito bite? Has he always been that allergic? Wow.