Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Visits from Texas

We had a great time this weekend with my brother Gordon and his family. I think my favorite part was that the kids were able to get to know each other. Eric loved having everyone here and even did very well sharing his toys. Gordon and Coren and Josh, Ella, Ian, and Oscar were considerate guests and the kids were very well behaved. They're welcome back any time.
This is Rocky (aka Oscar). He really knows how to smile for a picture.
He and Beth eating breakfast together and conversing in tongues. It was lots of fun to watch. Beth loved to flirt with Coren.
I had a great time with my niece and nephews. It was fun to talk to them and getting to know them one-on-one. They are bright and beautiful kids. This is Ella showing me her creation out of Lego's.
On the last morning we went to the Bean museum on campus. I think the kids got a kick out of all the stuffed animals. This is one of the only pictures where Eric was actually looking near the camera.
Ian was such a cutie all weekend. He showed me indepth how to play on a Nintendo DS (I think that's what it's called) and told me all about each of his games. He would climb into my lap and make himself at home, I loved it and can totally see why his mom calls him "Luvins".
I had to end the post with a great picture of Gordon.
Gordon and Coren, thanks so much for coming and taking the time to stop and see us, I hope you come again soon.

1 comment:

Clinesville said...

Thanks for having us! We had a blast too.