Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

This is Eric watching over and over the Valentine card from Grandma and Grandpa Clines.
Here is a picture of Beth opening her Valentine from Grandma and Grandpa Alleman.
I guess she doesn’t have much practice with suckers and what end goes in the mouth.
We went bowling as a family to celebrate Valentines Day and this was Eric’s first time letting the ball go.
Sorry this one is blurry but he was so excited that it was hard to get him to hold still.
This is Eric telling me about what he just did; I wish it was a video because it was so funny to hear him talk so animatedly.
Beth watched the whole thing from her stroller and cheered whenever anyone around her did. Needless to say she was very loud during the game.
We had Sam and Mary here over the weekend and this is Sam who graciously took credit when Mary and I played with Beth’s hair.

2 comments:

trumpet girl said...

It looks like you had a great Valentine's Day. I cannot believe that Eric can use a computer. I still will not let Kirsten touch mine!

Mary said...

Great pictures! I know, you should do Beth's hair like that for church! It'd be so cute! (ha ha, hehe ha)