Thursday, October 9, 2008

Eric

Eric is starting to repeat things that he hears… I was talking on the phone and ignoring him as he said “Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy…” When he noticed that I was not paying attention to him he said, “Cassie, Cassie, Cassie.” I stopped in my tracks and asked him where he heard that. He said, “A little bird out the window.”

Another time, last weekend, Eric was helping me make breakfast in the kitchen and he spilled the baking soda all over the counter. I caught my breath, but before I even got the chance to say anything, he said, “Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap.”

2 comments:

elise said...

bet that made you want to join the refrain, "oh, crap!" (cute)

Judy said...

If that's as bad as it gets I think you're doing ok. What cute little people live at your house. When are you coming up to see me? Glad I found your blog through Elise's!
--Aunt Judy